Silly Saturday? or May Month End Madness?
OK, this month we had so many odd search terms which landed folks onto the Book Club Cheerleader blog, I had to narrow them down to a Top 10 list!
So here’s my Top 10 Odd Search Terms for May 2011:
10. Month end madness – If they searched again, they’d find their own search term. That’s a bit like looking into a mirror and seeing the mirror, and the mirror, and…I think you get it.
9. How to carve soap dolls– I think they got here because of my To Kill a Mockingbird reference. But, perhaps they’d have more luck on Etsy…
8. Jan 13 as date of birth for great people – Apparently the very handsome Patrick Dempsey was born on this date in 1966. Too bad he’s never been on my site. I think I’ll have to correct that oversight right now! Who knows—he might write a book someday…
7. Clut de cheerleader a paris– Hopefully, they meant replace the “t” in the first word with a “b’—and not change the vowel to an “i”…
6. Ponpon paris – A repeat search from last month—perhaps it’s still not too late to join them! I could bring my own poms.
5. Jamie ford babe – They are either looking for Jamie’s lovely wife, Leesha, or perhaps the “other” Jamie Ford who is not a “dude” but is, I believe, an exotic dancer.
4. Cute aprons and gloves apple greta – Is that like “Apple Betty” only more Bavarian? Or might they be looking for How to Be An American Housewife?
3. Three cups of teat the book theif must read – Do you think they meant “milk”?
2. Madness the book – Looks like me all over!
1. Silly pictures of people – OK—they really got me there!
Type more carefully this month, folks—but do still come visit us for more reading fun on Book Club Cheerleader!